Signature Tunes User Profiles can do many things! User profiles are at the core of a social network environment, so within your profile you will be able to:
- See other profiles.
- Add friends to your network.
- Send private messages to other people in your network.
- Upload video and photo galleries for others to view or to view others’ video and photo galleries.
- Control the privacy of your profile or block others.
- Have different sets of Custom Profile Fields for your profile.
- Delete the profile, if needed.
Creating a Profile from the Frontend
Navigate to the Signature Tunes Member Area frontpage and click the blue JOIN US NOW, IT'S FREE! button.
Inputting the User Information
The very first screen of the Signature Tunes registration flow is where you will need to fill in all the fields on this screen in order to proceed further.
All of the information needs to be provided. If some of the information is not provided, Signature Tunes will notify users that errors must be corrected before proceeding.
Click Next to proceed
Populating the Custom Profile Fields
This is the step of the registration where the actual Signature Tunes User Profile is created.
Provide required information and click Register.
Uploading an Avatar
This is the last step of the Signature Tunes registration flow. Avatar upload is not mandatory and you can either skip it or click Next.
Completing the Registration
Depending on the type of New User Account Activation that was set, as covered at the very beginning of this tutorial, the last screen will vary; however, in our case, it will show this screen: